Inspired by the spirit of collaboration and networking, the six regional higher education networks (AJCU-NA, AUSJAL, AJCU-AM; AJCU-AP, JHEASA and the Kircher Network) have joined efforts in the “Best Practices in Jesuit HighEd Project”.
The IAJU invites the academic community to participate in the global initiative, "Best Practices in Jesuit Higher Education," with the aim of:
- sharing best practices and know-how;
- promoting academic collaboration;
- encouraging reflection;
- facilitating the exchange of quality knowledge;
- and identifying strategic colleagues in common areas and themes.
This common project combines the publication of an Online Quarterly Letter and the organization of Webinars featuring the authors of the articles, both of which will be displayed in mirrored blogs on the websites of the regional networks.
Call for articles
The third edition of the Online Quarterly Newsletter addresses the themes of reconciliation, peace and mission integration.
* The deadline for submitting articles for this issue is be May 30th, 2022. See the parameters below.
Best Practices Editions
We are glad to present the second issue of the IAJU Best Practices in Jesuit Higher Education. You will find a collection of good practices in Ignatian Pedagogy and Pedagogical innovation developed by faculty members from 11 Jesuit universities and colleges belonging to the six IAJU´ regional networks.